Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sam Sneads - Maitland

Sam Snead's is right by my office. On occasion our office team will have lunch there. As you may have caught on, I really enjoy eating. When the waitress told us of the special, Our mouths were wide open ready to eat the words that were coming out of her mouth. So here it is  - opened face roast beef on texas toast with brown sauce and broccoli in a Parmesan butter sauce. It was pretty good. The roast beast was fatty but that's normal. It could have used another piece of texas toast but I was happy. We actually finished this meal with coconut cream pie. Let me tell you this, if you get the chance to eat here, order the coconut cream pie. I haven't stopped thinking of it since I left. I might have to go there just for pie next time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment