Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yellow dog eats' version of Chicken and waffles. 
I'm a huge fan of chicken and waffles when it's done right. So when my favorite place says they got it I jumped at the chance to try it. Unfortunately they failed miserably! It was such a disappointment that I couldn't finish it. That says a lot for me since I hate wasting food and I love eating. You know the saying to remember the north east south west. Never Eat Soggy Waffles! That is exactly what I had, soggy undercooked waffles, with overly breaded chicken (not tasty) and overcooked bacon. Then they put a white gravy on top that took away flavor and caused soggy waffles. If you want to try good chicken and waffles, try banana's diner. Usually they do well but I've had it on good and bad days. Or fly to Harlem where the best chicken ad waffles are! Sorry YDE. Truly disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment